- Formats for providing layouts:
- *.eps , *.ai (Adobe illustrator 8-10 and above) preferably.
- *.tif , *.psd /300 dpi/ (Adobe Photoshop 7 and above).
- *.cdr (CorelDraw 11 and above) undesirably, please, save file as “.ai” – (Save As…), then open it with Adobe Illustrator and check the integrity of the image. Also, you can use*.eps or *.tif (when converting a file to a format tif, please select 600 dpi).
- Layout fonts must be converted to curves. Font layers must be rasterized(300 dpi).
- Do not place significant design elements (text, logo, etc.) close to borders!
- Be sure to add 3 mm bleed when preparing a layout for printing.