Frequently Asked Questions
Questions and answers:
«Printed and audio-visual materials: pornographic in nature; produced or distributed in violation of the requirements of the legislation of the customs Union of the Eurasian economic community on elections and referendums; aimed at promoting Nazi attributes or symbols or attributes or symbols similar to Nazi attributes or symbols to the extent of confusion; containing other information that may harm the political or economic interests of the Russian Federation, its state security, health and morals of citizens».
Our company treats with a respect any forms of art, but please, be sure, that there won’t be anything on your originals, that could prevent to complete an order.
1. Silk-screen (used for painting pantone images or CMYK). A special feature is the higher brightness of the color, the fineness is 133 lpi.
2. Offset (used for painting CMYK images with high precision and smoothness of gradient transitions and pastel shades. Matte or glossy lacquer covering is possible and 175 lpi fineness.
How to make a disс image and record it in Nero?
1. In order to be able to create an exact copy of the DVD in the future, it is recommended to store the data as an image. To create such an archive, special programs are used. One of them is the Nero Burning Rom Utility. Install the specified program and restart the computer.
2. Run the utility shortcut and wait for the main menu to open. Select DVD from the top menu. Now click on the Copy DVD icon. Wait until a new window opens.
3. Select the Record tab. Find the Use Multiple Capture Devices item and activate it by putting a check. Open the Copy Options tab. Select your working DVD drive In the Source column.
4. Now go to the Reading Options tab. In the Select Profile column, choose the DVD with Data item if you are not going to create a disc image with movies.
5. Activate the Reading With Error Correction function. In the Retry Count field set the parameter3r. Be sure to uncheck the Ignore Reading Errors option. Its use very often leads to creation of poor-quality image.
6. Click on the Copy button. Two equipments should appear in the Device field: a real DVD drive and Image Recorder. Insert the disc to be copied into the drive tray. Click the Ok button.
7. Wait until creation of the ISO image of the disc is completed. This process can take more than an hour. The time taken to copy a disc depends on the chosen reading speed and the drive characteristics.
8. Install the Daemon Tools Lite program to view the contents of the disc image. If you later want to record the ISO file to another DVD drive, use the Nero program and its DVD-Rom (ISO) function.
Answer: Our minimum circulation of CDs is 100 pcs.
Answer: It is a disc to be replicated, an exact copy of it will be made. Make sure that the disc does not have your layouts and other information that shouldn’t be replicated. Also check the disc label and the fact that CD is recorded without a multisession.
Answer: The disc is usually recorded in sessions (tracks). Each session has the beginning of the session, actual data and the end of the session. Multi-session is a type of recording in which several sessions are arranged on one disc, which leaves open the possibility to add records to the remaining free space on the disc. It is better to record discs for replication without multi-session.
Answer: No. Our equipment does not allow to do this.
Answer: Not. We cannot replicate on CD-RW discs.
Answer: Yes. We can install StarForce copy protection on the disc.
Answer: We initially check the master disc for readability. In the future, the drop out of defected recorded discs occurs automatically with the help of equipment.
Answer: 700 MB.
Answer: Yes, we do, PitArt means applying an image on the record-free working side of the disc. This visual design is the most original one, but it should be borne in mind that it significantly reduces the disc service life.
Answer: For this, the NERO recording program has a special deep disc called DVD Video, where the prepared video material (.VOB, .INI files) should appear in the VIDEO_TS folder. The disc should be recorded without a multisession.
Answer: No. This is a kind of DVD mastering service, we don’t provide it. You can contact one of the companies specializing in video mastering.
Question: I have 2 video discs, but I want to make one.
Answer: We don’t do video mastering, so we cannot help you with this.
Mini CD Replication
Answer: mini CDs are usually available in 2 versions: 185 MB and 210 MB. There are also 235 MB mini CDs.
Answer: Any optical drive (CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-RW and BD-ROM) has inner slots for 80 mm. discs, i.e. for a mini CD and a mini DVD.
CD business cards replication
Answer: CD business card holds a maximum of 50MB.
Answer: Standard package is a semi-transparent bag made of dense polypropylene. Or cardboard package on our page named as “Cardboard packages for disks”.
What is Digipack?
Answer: You can find different versions of digipack name: dj pack, digipack, djpack, digipack, dj pack, djpack, djpak, digi pack, DG-pack, digi pack, DG-pack, digi-pack, digipack. The only common feature for all types of packages is the presence of a plastic tray. This type of package was developed 24 years ago in the Netherlands by Van de Steeg. Digipack today is the most creative and attractive kind of package for discs. It is used for audio- and video products, corporate materials and various multimedia data.
Answer: Yes, we can make an exclusive package of any level of complexity. The uniqueness of the package is due to an individual punch shear die and additional post-printing processing.
Answer: When displaying a color proof, we give a guarantee of the prints conformity.
Answer: Yes, sure.
Answer: We work on new equipment of Japanese and European manufacturers, more details are in the section About > Production Technology.
Answer: Dimensions of the plastic tray are 138 mm (length) x 125 mm (width) x 4.3 mm (height).
Answer: Standard post-printing processing: WD-lacquer or lamination (glossy or matte). We can also do stamping, hot stamping including stamping with metallized film, UV lacquering (complete or selective), backing and special gluing.
Answer: Yes, of course, we carry out cellophaning and thermal shrinking for any digipacks, for a standard digipack, jewel-box, envelope both cellophaning and thermal shrinking are possible, for all other positions only thermal shrinking is used.
Answer: Minimally profitable circulation from the point of view of the fall in the cost of each copy is 500 pieces, but we can produce high-quality packages for CDs and DVDs from 100 pieces.